Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thing #1

Thing One: Read This Blog & Find Out About This Program

They mean "read this blog post," surely? Not the whole blog?

Okay! I am ready to learn more about emerging web technologies!

From the partial list given in the post of tools this project explores, let's see where I think I stand at this point.



  • blogging - know the ins and outs of blogging pretty well already
  • RSS feeds - heard of them
  • tagging - I know what tagging a blog post entails, if that's what this refers to
  • wikis - I know about them
  • podcasting - heard of it, lack the hardware to do it
  • online applications - don't know what this means
  • video and image hosting sites - I'm aware of them, like ImageShack and Flickr, but don't routinely post images on them
  • and more - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment